Friday, November 6, 2009

profound

John 15:5-8

5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.


Apart from me, you can do nothing.

Heidi, you cannot --

  • parent
  • be in authentic community
  • be a friend
  • grieve
  • heal
  • love
  • live life to its fullest
-- without Me.

i need to stay connected to The Vine and allow The Master Gardener to guide me, prune me, help me grow.

spent time with an old friend and came away from that time with the above thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment