Monday, June 28, 2010

RT 2010 - forever absent

Tonight as I write, tears sting my eyes as I feel Brian's absence so strongly. It's quite a thing to travel and realize you are ALONE. And will forever be missing your loved one's presence until that day in the heavenlies when we see them again.

We are in Sacramento now where it was a blazing 111*F! When we got here we went to the Blue Diamond almond factory and then checked in to the hotel and went swimming. I could hear Brian's voice as I watched the kids in the pool. His warnings and laughter, his teasing and stolen moments with the kids. Oh, how my heart aches. Oh, how I wish he were here enjoying this time with us!

We had such a wonderful time with our friends on their Ranch. So fulfilling and so needed. I pray that our time tomorrow will be peaceful and full of joy!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment