Sunday, June 27, 2010

RT 2010 - being refreshed and renewed

Aaaahhhh, friends. Deep breath in.... exhale out from deep within.

As I lie here in my bed, the moon spills it's gentle light on to my pillow. It illuminates enough to see but not like the overpowering light of the sun. That is exactly how things have been here on the ranch in Fresno. Areas in my life being illuminated enough for me to see them. Recognizing their existence and being reminded of their presence but not having them be under great magnification... just gentle reminders.

The past two years have been filled with trying times, more significantly the last ten months. I have a passion for Jesus -- this is being renewed. I have a passion for homeschooling my children and helping others along their own homeschooling journey -- this is being restored.

The hand of Providence led me here to this place with these friends that I might begin this incredible adventure with passion and direction, learning once again about my mission and what God has called me to do and what he has called our family to be about.
Thank you God for that subtle illumination. May things be revealed in the soft sun of the morning with great fervor and ignited to flame in the heat by midday. Let not the sun go down on us before we have seen all there is to see for the ways we might glorify you.

As Jewish tradition states, 'the day begins the night before.' Thank you. O most high God!

No comments:

Post a Comment