Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good morning, Sunshine

Dear Brian,

These last few mornings, I have been waking up dreaming about you.

On Valentine's Day, I felt the weight of my blankets and believed it was you hugging me and cuddling up as you used to do on sleepy Sunday mornings. In fact, it was you in the form of the blanket made for me containing swatches of your shirts in the shape of hearts.

This morning, I woke up at 5:30 but chose to return to dreamland with hopes of seeing you and when the alarm went off, I hit the snooze button continuously so I could visit with you and not wake up from my faint dream of you.

Now the kids have awakened me and will soon be waking the entire house as they sound like wild animals running through the place.

So, good morning, Sunshine... I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment