Sunday, February 6, 2011

Solitude


Do you see the face in this picture? Two wide eyes and a smile... well, i must tell you that right now, i am sitting in my friend's home, completely ALONE, well rested and at peace. It has been a long time since being alone with nothing to do but BE. I cannot even express to you how my heart feels about this. It's good!

Let's put it this way:
I woke up this morning to the singing of a bird. One of God's many alarm clocks to awaken one to every day He has made. Within a half hour or so, I could hear the singing of about 6 different birds and even a cricket. All singing praises to their Creator and letting the world know. I actually joined in to this chorus by singing this famous song:



i love it! This weekend is exactly what I have needed.
Time alone by myself and my Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment