Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 1: God is like...

I got an email with a bunch of these ad-like descriptions on God. I thought I'd blog each day about one and relate it to me. So, the first day i am choosing:

...BOUNTY, He is the quicker picker upper! Can handle the tough jobs, and He won't fall apart on you.

Oh, how true! I know that God is the only one I can truly count on. I can tell him ANYTHING and he will not fall apart on me. He can handle it. He created me so He is able to handle any feeling, any thought, my anger, my desires, my frustration, my joy... anything. And yes, sometimes those feelings are TOUGH!

Ephesians 3:20
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

No comments:

Post a Comment